• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I had trouble finding a main, then I found IC again.

Resident_Smash_Genius

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, it's like falling in love all over again. I was an ice-climber main in melee and at first, I was afraid to try the IC in fear that they would be a dissapointment. Now, I have seen the light, forget wolf, GO IC! I was hoping to post some video matchups but I won't be able to until after finals.

Anyway, quick question/poll, how many of you guys were IC mains or disliked IC in melee?

calprinicus

Smash Cadet
mained . . .
but honestly this is just another pointless thread cluttering the boards . . o well.
grats on you finding/refinding ICs . though since you played melee you should have known they already kicked ***. I would have still played IC even if they sucked . . . unless desyncing was COMPLETELY out.

Top Bottom