• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got 2 questions...

Gamer_Man_101

Smash Cadet
I had AOL for 4 years (i know long time), now i want to switch to Earthlink's Phone & DSL plan for $70 a month. I'm subscribing online, and I have another phone company. I want to know Earhtlink switches it for you or do i need to call the other phone company and tell them to cancel it.
Another problem is i got accounts, like for SmashBoards, under AOL.com. A friend told me when i get Earthlink, i could call AOL and tell them i have Earthlink and i get AOL for free. Is this true.
It would really help me if some people could help me in this delema. Thanks

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
I can't say I know anything about the phone end of things. But I do believe that AOL gives out free, ad-supporetd e-mail accounts now, so I assume you could have your pay account transitioned to a free account if you ask them. Their site (and/or Google) probably have more information on that and how to get it done.

Top Bottom