• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I found something useless^_^

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
it wont do damage, lol pretty useless but interesting. i wonder if theres a way to do it without the bunny hood

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
i noticed some weird things with it.....like with the double punch on dorf with bhood....if u do the first punch it doesnt matter how long u wait afterwards u will always follow up with the other, non-damage punch...that is if u are standing still....or even if u walk around, but if u run, jump, sheild, roll, etc. u will reset your punch

other characters have faster neutral A button moves with bunny hood, but none that are altered like Dorf's.....for instance Bowser with a bhood has his jab speed upped so you can actually interrupt his first jab with the second part of it before the first one comes out...the same is true for a few other characters

chaddd

Smash Lord
I don't think you guys are mentioning what version of the game you have. If it's supposed to do no damage, I believe that's only in version 1.0. Those of us who had to buy another copy of smash or whatever the case may be, have a Ganondorf that does damage with the Bunny Hood, regardless. Most of these glitches people are talking about, like catching Mewtwo's forward throw balls, only work in version 1.0. Us 1.1-1.5 owners just have to feel left out. =(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ihavespaceballs mentioned this to me a few months ago. He said it was more proof that Ganny is just an edited version of Captain Falcon, as the second punch that comes out resembles the second punch of Captain Falcon's gentleman.

I never really had the guts to check it out myself. Because we all know that Captain Falcon is just a tuned-up version oF Ganny, right?

....right? *cries*

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
mario/doc/ness has the same AAA also kirby/sheik have the same AAA

also Fox = Kirby clone and Ness= DK clone

and does anyone else find it strange that Zelda and Samus have the same hair color? i dont think that's just a coincidence.....they are probably clones

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
mario/doc/ness has the same AAA also kirby/sheik have the same AAA

also Fox = Kirby clone and Ness= DK clone

and does anyone else find it strange that Zelda and Samus have the same hair color? i dont think that's just a coincidence.....they are probably clones
By that statement, I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic. I've read your yyg stuff and you're usually quite helpful... but, oh I dont know. Seems like it could be sarcasm, but I don't think I did anything to provoke it.

Top Bottom