• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Found an Interesting Way to Get All White Pikmin

Smashed Potatoes

Smash Rookie
While waiting for a Basic Brawl to start, I was playing around with Olimar. I found out that if you pull Pikmin out of the ground while Olimar is close to the edge with his back to it, the Pikmin fall to their death. However, if you move Olimar a tiny bit away from the very edge of the stage, all the White Pikmin will barely land on the stage while the others continue to fall to their doom. If you continue to press B, after a while you will get 6 White Pikmin. I'm not quite sure about the benefit of having that, besides their ridiculous latch damage and grab range...

I also tested throwing 6 White Pikmin on a CPU in training mode...it does about 230-280% damage. Ouch!

*Note: Sometimes during the farming process Purple Pikmin manage to survive too. I haven't been able to farm only Red, Yellow, or Blue Pikmin yet.

Fino

Smash Master
Yes, and somehow people still post it, and think it's a great strategy, reguardless of how useless / situational it is.

*hint hint* you will never have time to pull it off ;)

~Fino

Top Bottom