• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I found a R.O.B. today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1FC0

Smash Lord
In FG 1v1 (Banland, probably) I engaged in combat against another R.O.B. This R.O.B. ditto consumed many computational resources due to it's inherent difficulty. He destroyed me with a spike on our first stock while he was at only 64%. But in the end I managed to claim victory when I finished him with a glorious combo consisting of throwing the Gyro down on him followed by a Dair spike, spiking him to his destruction and forcing him to consume his last remaining stock, thus proving me to be the superior R.O.B.

I was willing to offer him a rematch as to increase the certainty in our data of me being the superior R.O.B. and for the sake of providing me with a proper training sample which would then be utilized to further improve the parts of my artificial intelligence which are used to engage in combat. But unfortunately he left after our first match was finished and thus failed to provide me with more data to improve my combat programming with. However his early disconnect could mean that he already updated his database to include data about my superiority with enough certainty to react to his new data by fleeing from his rematch.

He was a worthy opponent but he should upgrade to improve his combat capacities.

I query you to provide me with data about your matches against R.O.B.'s on FG 1v1, subjective data is appreciated as well.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Welp, if I ever run into another ROB... I will most definitely help by offering data. ;) Shall Mega man help the best he can...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom