• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Forward Smashed With a Red Pikmin On The Platform Above Me While Standing On The Stage Below Somehow

dakotaisgreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaSkarner XLR
Sorry if this seems like a really stupid thing to make a thread about, but I believe I may have accidentally triggered some Olimar glitch tech or something. I couldn't save the replay because I did it during a fight on the spirit board, not an actual match. Hopefully you guys will just assume I'm not lying about this.

I have no idea how to do it, I just thought it would be worth it to note it's maybe possible to do it intentionally. The forward smash came out normally, other than the fact that the Pikmin doing it was standing on the platform above me and did the attack up there, it actually landed do the hitbox is intact too.

Last edited:

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Hey so what you're referring to is actually a platform desync fsmash. Nothing new, but easier to perform in this game than Smash 4. Essentially what you're doing is desync the Pikmins position using the platform either by just plucking it or certain movement. This will allow the smash to continue while you're under the platform. It can be done with all smashes and even grab as well.

Top Bottom