• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I feel like I'm getting worse as I continue to play

Kaneki164

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thawk164
3DS FC
5127-2247-5437
I have played Smash 4 ever since the 3DS release following into the Wii U released and I can say I have become a better player after I joined the boards as I'm only decent. During the time span from June to Beginning of August I have played in several online tourney so I could have a better chance to play better players then mindlessly searching them in FG. I felt like I had a steadily improvement at that time but once I took around 2 weeks not playing the game I become very sloppy on my game. I'm losing alot of my fights on FG againts scrubby players and I feel like my overall movement is not as precised as I want it to be.

I'm starting to read the matchup of the several characters I play one at a time so I can have a better understanding of who I fight. I'm also thinking of attending an offline tournament so I can understand the difference in offline play as I think it would be a good experience. The only thing worrying me now that school is coming up I will have less time to improve at the game.

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Go to Smash Ladder and sign up, there. You'll improve there alot more and find better players on Ladder than For Glory.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Go to Smash Ladder and sign up, there. You'll improve there alot more and find better players on Ladder than For Glory.
If you live in North America. Otherwise you won't really find anyone to play with you on Smash Ladder.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
If you live in North America. Otherwise you won't really find anyone to play with you on Smash Ladder.
I still get some players that are decent, lower skill, or better than me so I'm fine. Not a lot, but I still get some good fights on Ladder, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom