• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I doubt anyone here can help me but it's worth a try...

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing shiek with one hand recently, and i've been looking for a way to edgeguard more effectively than just d-smashing... (note: i dont play shiek with 2 hands, so just tell me the best edgeguards and ill try to incorporate them as long as it doesnt have to do with l or r, too hard to push...)

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
actually, its possible to do a lot of techs with one hand.
you should check the thread on one-handed smash to see how u should hold the controller and such, if you havent
otherwise, dsmash, aerial and grounded needles are definitely easy enough.
and also can pretty much edgeguard everything.

ShackDaddy

Smash Ace
bair means Back Aerial
You can jump out and kick or smack them.
grab the ledge
wait for them to get close and grab them to throw them out again.
Watch videos of what other ppl do.

Did u injur urself or just dont like playing with 2 hands?

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
i cant grab well unless i really try, reaching over to z is hard... And no, i just play shiek lefty, and marth righty sometimes... its pretty fun... the only hard part was learning how to recover, but once you get that down its just as easy as normal smash...

Top Bottom