• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***** *** ***** I don't want your Gonorrhea

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
To say lil wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being" is amazing would be an understatement.

This **** is legendary, discuss.

The track Gonorrhea is ******** good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CZPK6pBIp8

Other tracks worth noting: I'm Single, I Am Not A Human Being, Right Above it. There's probably some more on here that I haven't listened to yet that's fire.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
lmao lil wayne amazing?

****ing thesaurus rapping is what it is

oh **** oh **** ima say a sentence and it it with a WORD
then ima make the next sentence about something related to that word

ex.
you cant touch my swaaggg so hot
ladder 49 high flying wit my dime

get it?

hot.... and ladder 49 is a movie about firemen

lil wayne is ****ing garbage

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol I didn't know what to expect when I saw this topic title. No offense to you Dew, but I kinda agree with Dia in that I don't really care for mainstream stuff like what lil Wayne puts out.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
"You boys is washed up, and I'm ****ting on them like 2 girls 1 cup."

Lol his verses are so random and yet original.

I'll agree that not all of his work is good. His older work like fireman sucked balls.

But like I said, this album is insane.

Right now it holds the spot as #1 album and gonorrhea has the #10 spot on itunes songs. I haven't heard this song outside of the album, haven't heard any radio play of this song yet, which surprises me that its on the top 10 given that.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
The CD is good but its just somethin he released quick

The Carter 4 is where its gonna be mayne.

But yeah I F*** with Lupe^^

And wiz/currensy(ALL OF TAYLOR GANG)

And Big Sean(go listen to his neww mixtape mhm.)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Smh, this ****** hurr? Dis ****** DewDaDash? ****** just lost so much respect smh....

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Serin why do you hate on wayne so much? I still don't understand, Wayne is not a bad artist. He's not as great as people make them out to be, but then again who is? Never believe the hype. Just listen to his music, and take it for what it is. Some of its gonna be really good, some of its gonna be just good, and some of its gonna be really bad, but everything ha s a market so it doesn't matter.
I actually enjoyed a few tracks off of "I Am Not A Human Being", and am actually anticipating "The Carter 4", because I was fairly fond of "The Carter 3". It may take a few more listens than usual, but at least give Wayne a chance to grow on you, before immediately shooting him down and grouping him with the other manufacturers of copious bull**** that this game seems to endorse.

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
Serin why do you hate on wayne so much? I still don't understand, Wayne is not a bad artist. He's not as great as people make them out to be, but then again who is? Never believe the hype. Just listen to his music, and take it for what it is. Some of its gonna be really good, some of its gonna be just good, and some of its gonna be really bad, but everything ha s a market so it doesn't matter.
I actually enjoyed a few tracks off of "I Am Not A Human Being", and am actually anticipating "The Carter 4", because I was fairly fond of "The Carter 3". It may take a few more listens than usual, but at least give Wayne a chance to grow on you, before immediately shooting him down and grouping him with the other manufacturers of copious bull**** that this game seems to endorse.
i like this guy.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lol wtf is this? ****** just got back from star wars? :laugh:

This! Finally, someone besides me on here that has actually LISTENED to the album.

@Laijin: Lol "respect my elders" and "I spare the raccoon" yep, some good rap there >_>"
@serin: listen to the album, b4 making biased opinions. This is one of his better albums imo.

the **** that's posted on here, lmfao.

If you really want a good list of artists as most of you keep putting here's some, Rakim,2pac,Nas,Biggie, Jay-Z(I prefer more of his older work), drake,Em. But thats not what this topic is about lol.

SæQuo

Smash Rookie
Cam is right, Doom is tight.

Jay-Z is terrible. Reasonable Doubt was his best album.

Royce 5'9" diarrheas on Weezy.

Don't care about Drake.

Immortal Technique is tank as ****.

Some of this, Royce is that ****
Crooked is also that ****
Tech N9ne
Horse Shoe Gang.

Really, outside of those peeps making music in the game, no one really can touch them and what they do. (Live shows, production, Ghost writting, putting other MC's on....... the list just continues with those guys.)

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Wayne says some trash, but he does say some sick **** though. You're wrong whoever said lupe would eat wayne up, you need to listen to more freestyles. Also drake is a sick rapper, listen to his album and not the three songs they play on the rado.
Jay z is god tier, ask kanye and nas. I think people don't understand a lot of what wayne says nor do they know any of his work but the trash that is the radio. Mainstream popularity has nothing to do with someones ability to rap, but at some point you should stop to think maybe the small few who dislike something for what it is are the ones outside of the circle ^_^

Top Bottom