• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dont need help getting there, but may need a teammate...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
On the off chance that Nick aka HRNUT is unable to go to #4 (which is looking more and more likely since his job is being a bunch of douches), is there anyone available to do teams with me for brawl? I'm fine with going GW all the time except if theres a snake in the game (in which i hav to go diddy)

i have until next thursday to tell plank who im teaming with :laugh:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'll be willing to team with you if Alex Strife doesn't want to team with me anymore. >.>

Hey, I need back-up partners, too. :laugh:

:069:

DC

Smash Cadet
stfu LOL-tergust you're not going to Pound 4. I thought your parents didn't let you leave the house on any day but Saturdays?

Anyways GDX I'm not going to #4 anymore cuz Jbrik suddenly decided he didn't want to spend his own money on plane tickets. We were gonna buy them together but not anymore I guess. What's the next big OOS tourney though? Viridian or something?

I hate Brawl but going OOS is fun.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Do you not see my name on the registrar (in green, no less)? I'm going. Everything is already paid for.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No.

EDIT: Sorry, GDX. Alex Strife still wants to team with me. Good luck finding a teammate, though.

DC

Smash Cadet
lmao I'm just kidding Cat-a-Polt.

REP DAT YOSHI

Top Bottom