• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Don't Know What to Say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hey guys

Sorry to say, I can't go this weekend. I got back to school and there's a huge amount of issues which I have been swamped with since getting back. I really need this weekend to take care of them (they're all conveniently on a very short timetable as well.)

Maybe someone else could drive some of you?

I'm sorry again.

~Thomas

I'm in awe.

I've worked so hard to get a ride. I've been through so many people, and so many refusals. I organized the "How the **** are we getting to TO4?" thread. There was only one problem - I never realized how the **** I was going to get there in the first place.

I've looked forward to this for months now. Plus, today starts a 4-day weekend for no school. Everything was set in place, and I really wanted to get out of the house - everyone is busy this weekend, or has stuff to do.

My last chance to even go is Lamugi, who I'm not even sure is driving to Georgia anymore.

I don't have any grudges toward anyone, y'all know I love you guys. Pointing the finger at someone would only make the problem worse, as I've learned before, so I don't want anyone to feel bad, for some reason I consider this my fault, like I could have done something to fix this.

Frames

DI
dont worry its not over yet hungry u can still get that spot with polmex if u just belive!

this thread however is over sry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom