• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Choose You, _____________?

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
Pokémon that should come out of Pokéballs.

You know what to do.

Shadowball Enthusiast

Smash Cadet
Starting off with classics that need to stay:

Staryu: Swift attack
Unkown: what ever it is they do
HO-OH and Lugia

New ideas
All evolutions of evee proforming siginture moves

e.g. Jolteon: pin missle

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
Starting off with classics that need to stay:

Staryu: Swift attack
Unkown: what ever it is they do
HO-OH and Lugia

New ideas
All evolutions of evee proforming siginture moves

e.g. Jolteon: pin missle

Staryu is in, and with Swift, I saw it on a video showing the demo.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
In Melee there were a total of 26 Pokémon, not including every type of unknown. So, since there have been double the Pokémon since then, why not double the Pokémon in Brawl? That would bring the number of Pokémon to a whopping 52. Once there's a fine list of Pokémon established on this thread with there moves and justified reasons, I'll choose the 40 best ones to complete the list which already has 12 Pokémon confirmed: Goldeen, Chikorita, Groudon, Deoxys, Piplup, Munchlax, Meowth, Kyogre, Torchic, Gardevoir, Snorlax, and Staryu. Important Pokémon that appeared in movies, the television show, were revealed ahead of time, or are legendaries are more likely to make it.

Here are some that I think would could work out well.

Buizel - Appeared in the movie, Pokémon Ranger & The Pince of the Sea - Aqua Jet - Propels itself with its two tails and strikes an enemy - inflicts damage - Similar to Piplup's, but doesn't carry others with wave

Keckleon - Revealed before its generation - Required Silph Scope to see in Ruby and Sapphire - Lick - Appears out of Pokéball with only its zigzag stripe visible, then sneaks up on enemy and licks them - Causes enemy to flich and become vulnerable for a while - Reveals itself after licking enemy

Vespiquen - Has the ability to call upon its minions for various tasks - Attack Order/Defense Order/Heal Order - Chooses one of three moves randomly -Attack Order: Calls multiple Combees to attack enemies - Defense Order: Calls multiple Combees to take hits for you - Heal Order: Calls multiple Combees to fill you with honey that heals up to 60% damage

Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin - All have appeared in movies excludin Shaymin - All are legendary - Extremely rare appearance - Mew/Celbi/Jirachi: Floats up with their own special animation - Shaymin: Appears for a second and then dissappears in a shower of flower petals and leaves - Gives the player that tags them first large amounts of bonus points for the match

Rampardos - Revived fossil Pokémon - Owned by Gym Leader Roark - Head Smash - Charges off of the stage headfirst

Bastiodon - Revived fossil Pokémon - Owned by Gym Leader Byron, father of Gym Leader Roark - Block - Prevents whomever takes shelter behind it from being hit, including Final Smashes unless attacked from an unguarded side

That is it for now. I need time to think. :)

Top Bottom