• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can't believe the ignorance has made it come to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
PB&J claims to have founded TrueGamer, when in reality he was around when the idea was conceived, and simply piggy backed on it.

Even in his new thread, he claims to have founded it, despite the fact that the actual business of TrueGamer Apparel is in the names of my friends Tommy and Steven.

For those of you assuming I'm lying for the future of the business, you're f*cking ********. I also have nothing to do with TrueGamer. I'd just hate for ******** f*cking word of mouth to spread lies about something that is completely legit.

For those of you assuming Evan still has something to do with it, congratulations, you're also ********.

Believe what you want(because idiots with" good" conspiracy theories always think they're smarter than everyone else) but it's only really important that you avoid making yourself look ignorant.

I can't believe I even have to make this post. Christ.

chaddd

Smash Lord
So is this the new thread to bash PBnJ in?
I'd appreciate it if people took this more seriously.

This is a legitimate company my friends have worked very hard to build, and PB&J trying to take credit for it for so long is taking it's toll.

The worst part is my friend who owns the company is the only one left in this state that still likes PB&J.

That's right.

My friend is potentially going to lose business because he's so nice he can put up with PB&J.

This man deserves a medal, not to be crucified for association.

Seriously, someone back me up.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
PB&J claims to have founded TrueGamer, when in reality he was around when the idea was conceived, and simply piggy backed on it.

Even in his new thread, he claims to have founded it, despite the fact that the actual business of TrueGamer Apparel is in the names of my friends Tommy and Steven.

For those of you assuming I'm lying for the future of the business, you're f*cking ********. I also have nothing to do with TrueGamer. I'd just hate for ******** f*cking word of mouth to spread lies about something that is completely legit.

For those of you assuming Evan still has something to do with it, congratulations, you're also ********.

Believe what you want(because idiots with" good" conspiracy theories always think they're smarter than everyone else) but it's only really important that you avoid making yourself look ignorant.

I can't believe I even have to make this post. Christ.
Alright bro. We understand. But no need for the intdirect flaming. You got your point across fine.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Honestly..

I thought Tommy would have seen all this by now and have changed his mind about Evan.

I'm Sorry chaddd, I just don't know what to say about all this atm

rhan

Smash Hero
If I knew more about the situation I would back you up. But since I don't know the company, PBnJ or you personally I really have no say in any kind of argument.

All I can say is that if what you're saying is true then your friend should do what's best for the company and not try to help out someone that's trying to claim what isn't his.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll still buy the shirts.

Just that people need to understand that knowing PBnJ sold the shirts,that he had nothing evolve in the business aspect he was just a salesman. Still if you dont like PBnJ Just think of the shirts and business. Just buy a shirt if you like it or not.

chaddd you got the point across people should have got it last night.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Alright bro. We understand. But no need for the intdirect flaming. You got your point across fine.
First, when did you become more than one person?

I understand that you understand, so you can stop responding to my posts with a response speaking for the rest of the community, when obviously not everyone understands.

Also, there's no indirect flaming, just the truth.

No one asked you to click on this thread, so pretending like it's some terrible spam burden is getting a bit old.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
First, when did you become more than one person?

I understand that you understand, so you can stop responding to my posts with a response speaking for the rest of the community, when obviously not everyone understands.

Also, there's no indirect flaming, just the truth.

No one asked you to click on this thread, so pretending like it's some terrible spam burden is getting a bit old.
>.> Only a couple of people were saying that they weren't gonna buy shirts. Then they eventually read your posts in the other thread and understood what you were saying. Obviously some people won't understand, but hey...what can ya do?

I wasn't trying to say you were spaming or trying to insult you in any way. I just thought it was alittle unnecissary to call people ******* and stuff along those lines.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Also Chaddd, while I agree with you, this is something Tommy and Truegamer has to publicly announce. Believe me, I saw what Evan posted in that thread too and I was surprised he even went that far. Please have them Post in here or make an official thread about their current status with Evan. Until then, I have to close this. Sorry bro :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom