• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I CAN'T beat metaknight.

ICANTCOUNT123456

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to improve my D3, (second main next to R.O.B) I can usually beat every character, except for metaknight. God I hate him, he is so short, that D3 throws waddle dees OVER him. You can't changrab him, Metaknight owns D3 in the air, and on ground because he's faster. Help!

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
I use my secondary character against MK's

MK is one of DDD's hardest match ups

Psychotic Penguin

Smash Cadet
MK's tornado is very good against DDD but I have found that these moves stop it; Dtilt if you can hit MK, Fspecial, Dspecial, and Fsmash.

Its The Jinks

Smash Cadet
MK's tornado is very good against DDD but I have found that these moves stop it; Dtilt if you can hit MK, Fspecial, Dspecial, and Fsmash.
correct as long as the move hits the tornado's weakspots which is the side and directly above. up smashes and even up tilts work depending on how the metaknight comes at u wit his tornados, usually dey try and shieldbreak you from the top and if you can see it coming u can up tilt. its a tough match up but it can be pulled off because metaknight has a hard time killing d3 and u can kill him at low percentages.

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
upon further testing...

step 1

get port priority

step 2

choose MK

step 3

nado

i just got so fed up with MK fights that i started using him JUST to fight other MK's

working thus far...

M4Dd0g

Smash Rookie
how to use ddd effectively against mk: train with someone else so you can counterpick

Top Bottom