• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I blog for my friends!

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=564]I blog for my friends![/drupal]

Prepare yourself! I'm Roymyboy284! Don't worry. I'm not a some Ike quote obsessed n00b. I'm just a n00bish Sonic mainer with a dream: to be the best Blue Blur player ever.

But I won't just talk about Smash in this blog, oh no... This is a blog for, well whatever's on my mind, I guess! Media, life, or even topics that you ask me to discuss.

Now, I'm not saying I'm gonna be blogging 24/7. I'm not the most attentive person. So, even if I stop for a month, I'm gonna try to keep this blog going. Now, I wanna tell you guys about me!

As I said, I'm Roymyboy284, or Roy as my friends here on SWF call me. I know SWF users IronSnickers and KirbyTimes69 in real life. I'm probably the biggest Sonic fanboy on the little Canadian province of PEI. I started playing SSB64, and then moved on to SSBM. After that, I took a year-long break from Smash, but then it happened...

...I was on my computer on October 10th and I say to myself, "You know, I should check the Dojo." BOOM! Sonic is in Brawl! I wet myself. I mained him right away.

I mained Link in 64, Falco in Melee, and Sonic in Brawl. I find them all really cool, and I still secondary Falco in Brawl. I'm a casual player andplay with items, but if I can't play with items I don't need to. In conclusion, I will forever be a Sonic Brawler.

I will try to blog again as soon as possible. I hope I get lots of readers, and I will take requests for topics you think I should talk about. Until then, I'm out!

Top Bottom