• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I believe in the Captain's Leadership.

WarioWaft

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, Olimar was probably one of my mains in Brawl.

I was disappointed to see Olimar went from 6 to 3 Pikmin. I was also discouraged to see Olimar round out the bottom tier on so many lists, in some of them coming in at dead last.

I have to say after last night, I gave the Captain a shot again and wow do I love using him. Beat some decent Diddy's and Sheik's online with ease.

Spent a good 5 hours just practicing with him and learning. The transition to learn to use from 6 to 3 was a bit different but I actually am comfortable with it now. It's more strategic now in how I use my Pikmin and the feeling of winning against top tiers feels great.

I'm actually doing a Captain Olimarathon today. Streaming for the next 4 hours (maybe more if I decide not to watch football).

Feel free to check in!

http://www.twitch.tv/waftofwario

Top Bottom