• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am having an issue here and help would be appreciated

Aaron20b

Smash Cadet
I am really confused and I need somebody to shed some light on this issue I am having. I am also hoping there is a way to resolve this.

So basically, I have Cloud Strife over Ike, with clouds PSA. So it's not Ike's moveset. However, I do like Ike as well and i found an "Ike over G&W" hack on Brawlvault. So I imported Ike over G&W and he seemed to work just fine....HOWEVER......there is a weird issue.

Whenever I pick Cloud Strife and then pick Ike over G&W as my opponent, the game freezes.....

For some reason, Cloud Strife makes Ike over G&W freeze my game....

Now here is the weird part, if I pick Ike as first player and then pick Cloud as 2nd, 3rd or 4th player the game doesn't freeze.....

This is really weird and I do not like it at all. it makes things very inconvenient. Especially if i have friends over.

Is there a code to stop this from happening? what can I do? why does it freeze?

Top Bottom