• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I AM GOOD. (dk vidz)

Jbunk

Smash Rookie
sup guys, this place is pretty dead so i figured i'd make a thread, update it with some dk vids get some dk discussion goin ya feel me?

i'm pretty decent imo, i dunno if anybody here would remember me but this is mouf, i forgot the password to my old account and i rarely play ssbm anymore. i'm still fairly beast though

Mouf (DK) vs Clue (Ganon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-BT60xG_Gw&feature=channel_page

to be honest, i hate this match, but it's the only recent one i have right now. i realize i made a lot of mistakes but it's just a friendly so CHILL THE **** OUT. i'll have money matches and possibly tourney vids if i play someone ****ty enough that i feel like embarrassing so yeah look forward to more serious vids.

questions? comments? praise? sweet nothings?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
more backair. you approached with fair/nair, and while nair is all fine and dandy against some chars (fox/sheik/peach...?) it'll get you ***** against Ganondorf.
needs more lightshielding imo
learn to ledgetech against dairy chars like falco/ganon/falcon/kinda marth. you'll live a lot longer with DK.

on a less serious note, more taunting

Riddle

Smash Lord
Definitely more Back-air. Also, Up-B is a beastly edge guard tool, use it more. Your DK is pretty good though, I like your style. As SB said you should not be getting killed by those ganon dairs. Tech or meteor-cancel it or something. Your up-air juggles were good. Try to upload a more serious match so we can see how you play when it matters.

Uh-Roo?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can meteor cancel without losing barely any height with DK too.
at like.... less than 50% damage...
if he's like double jumping then yeah that makes sense, but I don't see how he could just be up-b'ing with any real success at higher percentages.
and I haven't even heard anything about KDJ since RoM. <_<

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
ShutYoMouf

I missed you, both on the boards and DC++

We still need to play bball lmao

Jbunk

Smash Rookie
haha yeah man i barely play smash anymore like i said

but if you ever find yourself in houston we can play smash and bball lol

edit: new matches will be recorded this weekend. promise ;)

also as far as some of the advice...yeah i'm pretty bad against ganons honestly, i play dk pretty differently and actually don't approach with bair most of the time. i am, however, very good at ledge teching with dk but it's not really clear in this match lol

Top Bottom