• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I absolutely suck at Smash Ultimate and I can't get better.

Drippy456

Smash Rookie
So it's been a couple of weeks since I've upgraded from Smash 3DS to Smash Ultimate, and I completely suck, still.
I was trying out the online trial, and I get completely bodied by anyone I find, no matter the skill or GSP.
Not only that, I can never beat level 9 CPU's, sometimes not even level 8.

Can someone please help me out? Since I've tried everything.
Note: I don't ALWAYS use Dedede.

Last edited:

popemanz

Smash Apprentice
cpu not good for getting good and also they are gods at the game since they react 8 times faster than a human can always

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
Watch your match replays and see where you can improve your gameplay. Ask some people to play with you. Watch pro matches of your character on YouTube and try to emulate their play style.

popemanz

Smash Apprentice
Watch your match replays and see where you can improve your gameplay. Ask some people to play with you. Watch pro matches of your character on YouTube and try to emulate their play style.
don't just emulate there play style ask why they play the way they do and how they do in certain moments like when they get put in a combo or fall off stage then ask what would you do and why in replay's of there content watch jtails he a good boi for you're question

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Even Zero was garbage at Smash in the beginning. Just keep at it.

Top Bottom