• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I’m Interested in Bara Cat

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
There’s a lot of people who I say I would play in Smash because all these characters look amazing. But for some reason Incineroar stands out to me with his unique animations and moveset.

Not even playstyle, I enjoy the little animations he has at the end of his smash attacks when yourhit or miss it. The counter is REALLY useful for pressuring like Cloud’s Limiter and Little Mac’s KO-Punch. I wonder if it has a time limit like Cloud’s limiter now.

Overall, I’m definitely gonna be trying him out. He seems fun, even if I don’t use him competitively.

Makotoa

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
2720-1558-5025
I feel like I've said it a ton already, but I was rooting for him from the start, New main right here folks! I was supporting this guy back when he was leaked for Pokemon Sun and Moon and everyone hated him cus they thought he was going to be fighting type XD

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I feel bad because I feel like we got another heavyweight (which I love) at the cost of a more wanted character.

So long as the Garfield memes are plentiful, I'll feel better about it.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
As a long term Incineroar fan, it does feel strange seeing someone use the b-word not as an insult to the tiger.

Anyhoo, I'm glad you're excited to play as it. I hope you have lots of fun with the game.

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge
Thought he was Balrog at first lol. Definitely want to try him now, he basically moved to the top of my ' got to try out' list.

Esarty

Smash Rookie
Based on his general speed and recovery, he may not be great, but I still wanna play him for his heel style moves and posing

I also like the idea that if someone activates his revenge counter they'll have a panic moment and try to immediately GTFO

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Based on his general speed and recovery, he may not be great, but I still wanna play him for his heel style moves and posing

I also like the idea that if someone activates his revenge counter they'll have a panic moment and try to immediately GTFO
Speed and mobility never was it's forte. I would think a more defensive and patient would be how to best utilize the character. It will be interesting to see what matchups work in it's favor.

Top Bottom