• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hysterical Classic Failures

Belgrim

Smash Apprentice
Discuss your hysterical failures in classic mode. For instance, I once died on the first fight because I got hit by the baseball bat and then a dragoon since the CPU got the 3rd part from me after already having the other 2 parts. I laughed and cried after this bull bull defeat. :p

shogungari

Smash Apprentice
Every time I die to Master Hand's hand flapping. That has to be the ultimate troll move.

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
Well I had a fail I literally just experienced. However, it's more a fail on the CPU's part, was getting to the master shadow with Greninja, got ready with a water shuriken, it leaped over... fell down and couldn't get back up.
I literally did not lay a finger on the Master core's copy form and still beat it.

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
Every time I die to Master Hand's hand flapping. That has to be the ultimate troll move.
You think THAT is a troll, how about Crazy Hand grabbing you and burying you onto A CARD, KOing you, guaranteed?

Hilariously, it was on that attempt that I completed 9.0 with non-custom Kirby. Jokes on you, hands!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Only thing that really happened was I was fighting DK on Jungle Japes and there were 2 Dragoon pieces in the middle (they fell after I accidentally killed myself trying to ride the water to the left to recover). I was trying to fight DK to the right side to get him away from the pieces, but he got through and grabbed both of them. Then the third piece spawned in the air right in front of his face, and he grabbed it, from his standing position, before it even hit the ground. Of course he killed me because you can't fake out CPUs.

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
Only thing that really happened was I was fighting DK on Jungle Japes and there were 2 Dragoon pieces in the middle (they fell after I accidentally killed myself trying to ride the water to the left to recover). I was trying to fight DK to the right side to get him away from the pieces, but he got through and grabbed both of them. Then the third piece spawned in the air right in front of his face, and he grabbed it, from his standing position, before it even hit the ground. Of course he killed me because you can't fake out CPUs.
It feels like the cpu is cheaper than ever in general, given how they always seem to outpriority players and the ones with counters are near impossible to properly fight up close without spamming throws.
However, the "know where items are before they even spawn" is the most blatant cheat of the lot.

Top Bottom