• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hypest Wifi Wednesday Smash 64 Tournament! (12/17) A Part Of /r/smashbros Smash 64 Week!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Hello everyone! Since it's Smash 64 Week here on /r/smashbros it would only make sense for us to host a Smash 64 Tournament! If you haven't ever really played Smash 64 in a competitive setting or want to expand your horizons to the first of the Smash games, you should come out and play!

Never played Smash 64 online with /r/smashbros before? No problem! Check out our guide for playing online!

Now that we have that out of the way, let's get to the meat of things!

Info
Smash 64 Singles @ 12/17 Wednesday 6pm EST | Ruleset

• 1v1 | 5 stocks
  • Swiss Brackets
  • Double Elimination Top Cut
Sign-Ups
By entering these events you agree to follow the /r/smashbros Tournament Code Of Conduct.

• Smash 64 Singles | Click HERE to sign up.
There will be a mandatory check-in time 1 hour before the events begin. If you do not check-in properly you will not be in the event.

We require EVERYONE to be in the IRC client linked below.

IRC

This tournament is brought to you my Hypest, the Official Tournament Team of /r/smashbros!

Facebook - Twitter - Youtube - Twitch

If you want to keep up with our events outside of Social Media then check out our Event Calendar and see what you might enjoy entering! While you are at it, why not check out our Rankings Page and see where people rank!.

Thank you for showing interest in our tournaments, we're always so excited to promote all forms of Smash here on /r/smashbros! We hope to see lots of new faces trying out Smash 64 and some old faces coming out to play it with them!

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i'll be there reppin and mobbin and ish

never done swiss though

but please god no 1.7 or hamachi this time

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Here is the first match(In 60fps of course), I would like every one's opinion on if I should record the rest in the HD Texture Hack. Like it? Hate it? Does it still hurts your eyes Cobr? lol
P.S. I posted the first video this late at night because I probably won't have to time for the rest day. The day after that is a go.

Last edited:

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
The rest are all done, recorded to perfection, all videos 1080p HD 60 FPS
Btw, I've added a few "changes" to the recording. ^^

Top Bottom