• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hows my Zero Suit ?

Blade1844

Smash Apprentice
I have been playing Zero Suit for a while now and I wonder what you guys think of my video.

Other then the excessive rolling, what should I do to succeed more?

My Zero Suit

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Lol "Dolphin Flip".

Avoid using F smash. Has a lot of lag.
Needs moar SH spaced Side B.
Moar Dsmash
Moar Paralazer
Also try Dsmash to a bair. Good kill setup
Also ZSS does really well in the air.

CommanderCody08

Smash Apprentice
You tumble for a long time when you get hit off the stage. Cancel your momentum with uair.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
Not bad surviving alot from shiek she is a bad match up for zss her moves are faster basically avoid using front smash use mostly up tilt, down tilt , and down smashv to weaken in the air to weaken up air,down air if u can mix some neutral airs.Back air and side b are your most deadliest moves to kill short hopping makes them effective.

Blade1844

Smash Apprentice
Alright, thanks for the comments. I will make sure to avoid those mistakes.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Don't fall into DACUS. I feel like that move is one of the primary reasons ZSS doesn't have much against Sheik, because it's so tough to space against, but when you're in the air, you usually have some options against it. Falling into it is not one of those options.

Blade1844

Smash Apprentice
Don't fall into DACUS. I feel like that move is one of the primary reasons ZSS doesn't have much against Sheik, because it's so tough to space against, but when you're in the air, you usually have some options against it. Falling into it is not one of those options.
Don't fall into DACUS. *Writes down*

I do agree that spacing is pretty hard to do. Thanks for your input.

Top Bottom