• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How's my Wolf?

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
I used him toward the start of the game, and kind of gave him up shortly after. Now, months later, I picked him up again and have been loving him. The following were 2 matches I recorded, the first one MUCH better than the second. Please be wary that the quality is somewhat low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P3xUMsXS8Y

Comments? Suggestions?

Edds

Smash Ace
not bad. you should try to do a few more bairs and cut down on the fsmashes.

also awesome song at the end. shame it wasnt the full song.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Meh, I dunno. It's not bad. Try using more RARs (moon walks) and use your reflector a lot. I would also suggest sneaking in close up blaster attacks to hit the enemy with the actually blaster. Try getting a grab, multiple hits, a down throw and then possibly a Fsmash or whatever follow up you want to use. Also, Dsmash is your friend. I didn't really check for that, but in case you don't/didn't use it often: use it.

Did I help at all?

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
Looks decent, I'd say you should use your Reflector tons more, and just work on turning the proper way when you're about to smash sometimes. Wolf isn't as much of an aerial character, so I think you used the airs as much as you should have. One thing I noticed, a few times Lucas was charging up an attack and it seemed like you just let him use it while you shielded rather than roll by him and use your Fsmash.

Nice work though. :)

Top Bottom