• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How's it going?

ThatGeoDude

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeoDude
3DS FC
5241-2073-4660
Hey there!

Names Geovanni but I go by ThatGeoDude online (Not a reference to the Pokemon lul).

Been playing Smash since the N64 Days and am a avid Luigi main. I actually had an old account back in 2008 but I figured it would be better to start new and fresh.

I'll probably be posting a lot in the art and luigi forums. I'm an Art Major, laid back, into anime, and a pretty active gamer when I'm not working or spending time with friends.

Hope to meet a lot of people and that we will have some great times once the new Smash comes out. Cheers! ^^

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
Welcome (back) to Smash Boards! Hope to see you around! (especially in those Luigi section)

FlashG

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlakeKustard
Hello! You seem like a pretty cool guy. It's also nice to see someone giving Luigi the love he deserves. Have you done any Luigi artwork?

ThatGeoDude

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeoDude
3DS FC
5241-2073-4660
Hello! You seem like a pretty cool guy. It's also nice to see someone giving Luigi the love he deserves. Have you done any Luigi artwork?
I know what you mean, he's been in Mario's shadow way too long! I regret to say that I have only ever done a miiverse drawing of Luigi. I've yet to draw a good ol' on paper drawing of him, but I'll use this as a great opportunity to do him justice.

FlashG

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlakeKustard
I know what you mean, he's been in Mario's shadow way too long! I regret to say that I have only ever done a miiverse drawing of Luigi. I've yet to draw a good ol' on paper drawing of him, but I'll use this as a great opportunity to do him justice.
So you're the guy that's been doing all that awesome Miiverse art :D

ThatGeoDude

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeoDude
3DS FC
5241-2073-4660
So you're the guy that's been doing all that awesome Miiverse art :D
I've done several miiverse drawings but I don't think they are anything special compared to other people. I'm no good with Gamepad drawing lul. If you got a Wii U you can check my lame drawings out. xD I have a deviant art that I also made recently, but I'll have to get myself a scanner before I actually start posting my recent work.

FlashG

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlakeKustard
I've done several miiverse drawings but I don't think they are anything special compared to other people. I'm no good with Gamepad drawing lul. If you got a Wii U you can check my lame drawings out. xD I have a deviant art that I also made recently, but I'll have to get myself a scanner before I actually start posting my recent work.
I just checked out some of your posts, and you shouldn't sell yourself short, all your posts looked awesome! I especially liked your Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem post, that was sweet!

ThatGeoDude

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeoDude
3DS FC
5241-2073-4660
I just checked out some of your posts, and you shouldn't sell yourself short, all your posts looked awesome! I especially liked your Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem post, that was sweet!
Thank you, I try not too, but when I see the drawings that other people have made on mivverse, I can't help but feel inferior for the time being. ^^; Not in a bad way though. I'm a big MegaTen Fan, I wanted some news so bad. lol.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You made something SMT x FE related? I must see this. SMT and FE are among my favorites <3 And all that Weegee support. One of my roommates has been maining Luigi since the 64 days as well. Once a Weegee main, always a Weegee main I guess :p

Hope you enjoy your time here!

ThatGeoDude

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeoDude
3DS FC
5241-2073-4660
You made something SMT x FE related? I must see this. SMT and FE are among my favorites <3 And all that Weegee support. One of my roommates has been maining Luigi since the 64 days as well. Once a Weegee main, always a Weegee main I guess :p

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thank you very much, I appreciate it. :) SMT is an amazing series. Played the original SNES ones with a translated rom, strange journey, soul hackers, and smt 4, now mix that with fire emblem? YES PLEASE.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Thank you very much, I appreciate it. :) SMT is an amazing series. Played the original SNES ones with a translated rom, strange journey, soul hackers, and smt 4, now mix that with fire emblem? YES PLEASE.
Yusss. Doesn't help that there has been a loooong drought of having no news about the game ever since it was first announced, which has really been getting to me since I've been craving information for the longest. I got hype from a trailer that didn't even showcase anything :laugh:

Booster

Smash Lord
*teleports to thread* DID SOMEBODY SAY SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI?!?! I ****ING LOVE THAT SERIES, IT IS THE BEST SERIES EVER, the only bad thing about it is that there aren't as many of them anymore

ThatGeoDude

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeoDude
3DS FC
5241-2073-4660
*teleports to thread* DID SOMEBODY SAY SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI?!?! I ****ING LOVE THAT SERIES, IT IS THE BEST SERIES EVER, the only bad thing about it is that there aren't as many of them anymore
Yusss. Doesn't help that there has been a loooong drought of having no news about the game ever since it was first announced, which has really been getting to me since I've been craving information for the longest. I got hype from a trailer that didn't even showcase anything :laugh:
Dang! It's nice to see the MegaTen fans! A lot of the people I know haven't even heard about the series much, let alone played a game about it. I personally am a sucker for a dark story with mature themes. I'm all about saving the world with a hero (looking at you link) but something about dealing with the issues of good and bad and having impactful choices (for the most part) is really enticing.

Booster

Smash Lord
Dang! It's nice to see the MegaTen fans! A lot of the people I know haven't even heard about the series much, let alone played a game about it. I personally am a sucker for a dark story with mature themes. I'm all about saving the world with a hero (looking at you link) but something about dealing with the issues of good and bad and having impactful choices (for the most part) is really enticing.
Believe it or not but Pokemon ripped off MegaTen, but they decided to remove the Alignment system, mature themes, dark story and turn the demons into mostly cute creatures

Last edited:

ThatGeoDude

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeoDude
3DS FC
5241-2073-4660
Believe it or not but Pokemon ripped off MegaTen, but they decided to remove the Alignment system, mature themes, dark story and turn the demons into mostly cute creatures
lmao. That makes a lot of sense now that I think of it. Megami Tensei (Nes) came out a long while before Pokemon did now that you mention it. Did SMT (Snes) come out before Pokemon as well? I'm not too sure when the Game Boy was released.

Booster

Smash Lord
lmao. That makes a lot of sense now that I think of it. Megami Tensei (Nes) came out a long while before Pokemon did now that you mention it. Did SMT (Snes) come out before Pokemon as well? I'm not too sure when the Game Boy was released.
It did, about 2 years before it I think

ThatGeoDude

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeoDude
3DS FC
5241-2073-4660
It did, about 2 years before it I think
It all makes sense now. I wish Atlus wasn't so tight lipped on info for the FE x SMT game. :x Been itching to find something about it for a while now.

Top Bottom