• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Howdy.

nintyplayer

Smash Cadet
I'm new here. I think. I might have had an account in like 2007 but it's gone, or I don't remember it.
Anyways, 64 is my favorite Smash, and I'm pretty good at it. Never liked Melee that much. I don't know anything about PM, and I don't have a Wii or Gamecube to play any of those on anyway; the 64 is the console I kept. I'll be getting Smash on the 3DS and don't have (and don't intend to get) a WiiU. So I hope the 3DS game will be taken seriously in this community and won't just be tossed aside by the majority of people, and that the 3DS version will have an active competitive community.

Marxally

Smash Apprentice
Hi, "wellcome again" xD
Melee is my favorite Smash, but the 64 wasn't bad, but I never had a N64 :C
I think the 3DS one will be really nice and competitive :D
See ya!

D

Deleted member

Welcome back, nintyplayer! Hope you meet great people in here + make some friends; hope to see you around! :p

Top Bottom