• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would you make a one-slot effects edit?

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
If that's even possible, anyways. I have a Mega Charizard X alt and I kind of want it to have blue fire effects to match the model, but I know that just editing FitPokeTrainerEff.pac will change the effect on every slot, not just the one I want to change.

I know one-slot size mods are possible, but are one-slot effects editing?

(If this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it to the appropriate one; I just figure since it's related directly to P:M that I'd mention it here. :p)

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

you need to add an 'if' clause, and have it reference a costume number, then in that place the same offensive collisions as the normal move, but change the effect flag.

Check mario / doc marios PSA for help.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
you need to add an 'if' clause, and have it reference a costume number, then in that place the same offensive collisions as the normal move, but change the effect flag.

Check mario / doc marios PSA for help.
I'm in PSA right now, and there's three "If" clauses, and none of them seem to let me reference costume numbers.

I should also mention I'm an utter newbie to PSA, so maybe I'm just not seeing it. :p

Top Bottom