• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how would you deal with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
So yeah...my life is going to hell....can anyone help me at all? what would you do if the woman you thought was the most important person in your life dumps you because of an unusually large toe fungus? Also my grades have been dropping...like last week, i totally got ***** by my math test....i got grounded to my room for a month....also i think we're gonna have to put our dog down...he's got diabetes....so in a desperate plea for advice....i need help!!:(:(

p.s.- sonic is pretty cool...

what do you think?

Darkurai

Smash Master
Erm...why is this in the Sonic forum?

Anyway, I don't know how to help, but this is kinda serious, so a mod SHOULDN'T lock it until someone is able to help.

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
uhh...nevermind...i just got a counseler to help me with my problems....

but yeah..i like sonic....

what do you think sonic's stage would be like...if any....i was thinking something like green hill zone.

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
Well...i never had any of those problems (besides the grade thing), but that fact you guys and these boards are so considerate and caring says a lot....and makes me happy...lol. Kudos to you all....

Though yeah....sonic kicks ***!!

FightingGameGuy

Smash Apprentice
What is the math subject? As long as it isn't pure, theoretical math at a College level, you should be able to find an abundance of qualified people to help you since pretty much any scientist or engineer knows up to multi-variable calculus and linear algebra. Don't be afraid to ask for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom