• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would you balance X character to make them more fair?

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
Basically, I want to know how you think characters could use buffs/nerfs to become more overall balanced in comparison with each other.

Beyond that, there aren't any other rules. Your perception of balance (all characters should gravitate towards A Tier, B Tier, C Tier, etc.) is fine enough rather than an objective one, and how you think a character should be buffed/nerfed, or even whether they need any changes at all, is welcome by me.

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
I think the puff could use some more kill power. All its attacks that have decent knockback are kinda hard to hit with. I also would like to see R.OB's flly charged Robo Beam come out a bit faster, because his lesser charged ones have become more useful because od the speed difference. A little less lag at the start would make it worth the extra wait for full charge.

Top Bottom