• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would we Download any textures for Roy?

Lethalx

Smash Cadet
I would really like to the see the Fire emblem Awakening Texture for Roy.
But how on earth would we be able to download any textures for him if Brawlvault
Doesn't have him added? Would we just post here or what?

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
I'm assuming that if Roy's bones were exactly like Marth's, we could just use texture hacks for Marth over Roy

But I'm pretty sure that isn't the case

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
Let's have Marth over Roy and Roy over Marth guys!
/sarcasm

But seriously, that's really neat (even though I don't use character textures).

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I'm going to keep this Roy and put it over Marth with different textures!

Not really...
So I can put Marth textures over this Roy?

Marth with Marth moveset vs Marth with Roy moveset!

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
So if I'm reading this right, I can download a Marth texture from brawl vault, rename it FitRoy00.pcs, copy it to the Roy folder, and have it work?

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
So if I'm reading this right, I can download a Marth texture from brawl vault, rename it FitRoy00.pcs, copy it to the Roy folder, and have it work?
Theoretically, makes sense. Be prepared for desyncs online though, probably because of a difference is skeletal structure?

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I don't think they have a difference in skelatal structure since Marth textures work on Roy.Not 100% sure though.

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
Marth and Roy share the same skeleton, so Marth textures will work for both of them without desync.

Italia06823834

Smash Cadet
Marth and Roy share the same skeleton, so Marth textures will work for both of them without desync.
Oh goodness. So much Shenanigans then. Definitely going to do a Roy over Marth/Marth over Roy. Also, I think I saw a Lucina Texture on Brawl Vault

Ayane

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I was actually wondering something about changing Roy's textures to Lucina. One of the Lucina packs on brawlvault only came with .pcs files. I noticed in Roy's folder he has both FitRoy01.pac and FitRoy01.pcs for all of his colors. What would I have to do to get this Lucina .pcs to work with Roy?

Top Bottom