• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would Rosalina fare with Smooth Lander and Heavy Gravity? (Video)

AceStarThe3rd

SmashTuber
NNID
AceStarThe3rd2
There has been a lot of talk of making SLHG a metagame, which I totally wouldn't mind. I made a video showing a bit of what it does for Rosalina, and how much easier it is to Lunar Land.
Do you think Rosalina would still be viable in this setting?

Dapplegonger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetX-tremist
3DS FC
5129-1289-1208
I've seen this, but while I don't have the equipment to try it out, it looks so fun. Is there serious talk about this? 'Cause if so, sign me up for that! I would love to play the game with these settings.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I'm not a fan of how fair and nair don't even have time to fully complete in heavy gravity. At least Launch Star isn't neutered like Sonic's spring.

Does heavy gravity affect Luma?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That looks like you're almost turning Smash into Street Fighter. No air game or off-stage play, even with a character like Rosalina.

Also Rosalina would potentially be very broken in that meta BECAUSE of Lunar Landing.

Garde Noir

Smash Journeyman
I have to admit, it's not my playstyle, but DAMN if it isn't good. Melee style combos, perfect landings, but I have to agree with @ ChikoLad ChikoLad ... that doesn't feel like Smash.

Top Bottom