• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would I get people?

SilentSheik

Smash Cadet
I'm planning a Halo/Smash tourney, but it's a big risk cuz I can't determine the turnout for Smash. How many people do you think would come to an unfamiliar tourney? It would be in New Orleans so if stereotypes are correct people won't want to come. There aren't that many people here who play Smash also. Should I just leave it out or should I try to advertise?

GreenFalco781

Smash Rookie
why not in MA? nah, jus kidding, but if you want to, I'll go it, and maybe brong like 1 or 2 people. Um, but why in New Orleans?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
why not in MA? nah, jus kidding, but if you want to, I'll go it, and maybe brong like 1 or 2 people. Um, but why in New Orleans?
PROBABLY because he lives there. I don't think he'd be like "ok, I'll hold a tournament in New Orleans. Now... Gotta find a place that'll fly me from Nigeria to New Orleans soon."

Top Bottom