• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How viable is utilt to FW, dtilt to FW, etc?

pokemonspecial

Smash Rookie
All I know is that the ending hitbox of utilt true combos into FW. Are any other sets ups really good to use such as the beginning hitbox of utilt/uthrow/dtilt/usmash to FW worth using? Since I only tested these things on stop dummies in training mode I don't really know if these set ups are viable in regular battles.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
The only other ways to true combo into Farore's 2 (so far, at least) are

-Dthrow>Aerial Elevator. Risky but stylish. Only works at certain %s.

-Falling Nair>Elevator. A little more practical, but don't start Nairing shields hoping to land it.

And that Utilt thing, but don't expect tp get it often at all.

pokemonspecial

Smash Rookie
The only other ways to true combo into Farore's 2 (so far, at least) are

-Dthrow>Aerial Elevator. Risky but stylish. Only works at certain %s.

-Falling Nair>Elevator. A little more practical, but don't start Nairing shields hoping to land it.

And that Utilt thing, but don't expect tp get it often at all.
Is it worth going for FWs that aren't true combos?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Is it worth going for FWs that aren't true combos?
Do you mean like just Utilting/Usmashing and trying to snipe them out of the air? Definitely not, they just have to airdodge as soon as you disappear and you'll get punished really hard.

Well unless you're trying to style. Them it can be pretty cool.

pokemonspecial

Smash Rookie
Do you mean like just Utilting/Usmashing and trying to snipe them out of the air? Definitely not, they just have to airdodge as soon as you disappear and you'll get punished really hard.

Well unless you're trying to style. Them it can be pretty cool.
lol okay. Thanks for replying so quick :)

Top Bottom