• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Wreck *****es with Ganondorf - The Master Guide to Ganondorf

How to Wreck *****es with Ganondorf - The Master Guide to Ganondorf

Coastward

Smash Lord
Coastward submitted a new guide:

How to Wreck *****es with Ganondorf - The Master Guide to Ganondorf - Once you read this, you'll be the lovechild of Tipman and Linguini.

"Genius is 1% talent and 99% hard work." - Albert Einstein

Ganondorf takes A LOT of hard work, I mean A LOT. If you are really serious about maining this character, be sure to visit http://smashboards.com/threads/how-to-wreck-es-with-ganon-linguini-q-a-thread.215432/ as there is always a very active discussion about the metagame...
Read more about this guide...

Orah

Smash Cadet
Good job Coast! My only pet peeve about it is that the character match-up section doesn't include the whole cast. I know it's not finished but I like what you've done so far. I think it be helpful to also add a section about bad habits that most new Ganon's try to do and what useful techniques Ganonites need to focus on more. I know a lot of this info maybe stock piled in the Q and A. Just giving my two cents.

XLAX_OVERDOSAGE

Smash Apprentice
As Orah said, it's a well-done compilation/organization of various threads throughout the Ganon board. I also like how you added L-Canceled frames and the ending of the side-B hits to the data.

My only suggestions:
-To the up-tilt and Neutral-B section, you could add that a guaranteed hit is ensured on a broken shield.
-To the down-throw section, downB can be a good followup at higher %

Top Bottom