• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Unlock Ness

The Dojo has updated Ness' page with how to unlock him. You must play 5 regular Brawls, reflect 10 projectiles, and recruit him in the SSE. And, per usual, you must defeat him in a brawl after all requirments are meant.
It's not X, Y and Z. It's X, Y OR Z.

So Ademisk, it seems we can't all read the Dojo. :laugh:

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I'm gonna play Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer, Lucas, Pit, and then Dedede(who I'm going to SD with until all my stocks are gone) in that order.

Hardcorenesser

Smash Journeyman
Everyone's just confused because the dojo made it sound like you had to do all three. How do you know it's X, Y, or Z? Do you have the game, or are you going off melee?

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me or are people extremely easy to unlock this time around?
People are extremely easy to unlock this time around. It goes with Sakurai's "for everyone" philosophy. Also he was pretty much required to put Sonic near the end, but since so many people want to play as Sonic he had to make it so you can get him quickly...therefore everyone before him must be unlocked quicker.

Flaming_Wuzzle

Smash Cadet
Everyone's just confused because the dojo made it sound like you had to do all three.
Um...no. No it didn't. Only people who don't understand English would think that.

How do you know it's X, Y, or Z?
Because the Dojo said so.
Ness "How To Unlock" said:
With the exception of the last of the three methods listed above, you’ll need to face Ness in a brawl and beat him after satisfying the above conditions to unlock him.
It says three methods. If you were required to do all three, it would be one method, wouldn't it?

Hardcorenesser

Smash Journeyman
Everyone's just confused because the dojo made it sound like you had to do all three. How do you know it's X, Y, or Z? Do you have the game, or are you going off melee?

The dojo said:
"With the exception of the last of the three methods listed above, you’ll need to face Ness in a brawl and beat him after satisfying the above conditions to unlock him."

When it said with the exception of the last of the three methods listed above, I guess you could say I didn't fully take it in. I thought it said with the exception of the three methods above, or something of those sorts. Meaning you had to do those three things then beat him in a match. I've been braindead all month so shut the hell up. Also, the dojo never said directly that you had to do one of the methods. At least I never saw anything like that. Plus, I figured the methods were seperated because nintendo was trying to be orderly. I was just sayin what I thought don't drill me like i'm a ******* idiot. GOD!

Top Bottom