• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Setup Peach's 0 to Death.

•Paprika•

Smash Rookie
Quick question.

What inputs are you using to do this? Because, try as I might, I always either fail to catch the turnip with the nair or fail to sourspot the nair, breaking the jab reset. I use the c-stick for both the turnip throw and nair out of float, and I don't usually fastfall out of float using the c-stick nair. I'm wondering if practicing with different inputs would be easier for me.

(Also, good job on this. It took me a while to figure out that you were z-dropping the turnip after the initial footstool and then immediately catching it with nair.)

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
Quick question.

What inputs are you using to do this? Because, try as I might, I always either fail to catch the turnip with the nair or fail to sourspot the nair, breaking the jab reset. I use the c-stick for both the turnip throw and nair out of float, and I don't usually fastfall out of float using the c-stick nair. I'm wondering if practicing with different inputs would be easier for me.

(Also, good job on this. It took me a while to figure out that you were z-dropping the turnip after the initial footstool and then immediately catching it with nair.)
Just use Nairdrop to Jab lock.

Besides, I'm pretty sure this was already known, EOE showed this a couple of times on his channel

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
I guess you can set it up with anything where you can follow up with a footstool...
D-air, D-tilt, Turnip throw beeing the options I can think off.
D-tilt is hard because you can't do it while holding the turnip so you'll need to throw it into the air -> taking away the 0-death.

Quick question.

I think he's using downward throw, it deals more damage.

TM24

Smash Rookie
I used the C-stick for the D-air and the A-button for everything else. I'm not showcasing the combo as much as I am my addition to it. This setup makes the combo much more viable in a competitive setting.

Top Bottom