• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How To Prefer The Air

How To Prefer The Air

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
TriforceOfAura submitted a new guide:

How To Prefer The Air - An in-depth guide for beginner-intermediate Falco players looking to get started on him.

Part I-A Falco Overview
As a seasoned Falco main, coming from Melee, going to Brawl, playing Brawl Falco, then coming to Smash 4, playing Smash 4 Falco, one might be able to understand the frustrations I initially felt playing as Falco in the first weeks of Smash 4. He's not the character he once was, a powerful, terrifying top-tier force to be reckoned with for the 12 or so years before Smash 4. When I unlocked Falco, I was amazed at how many nerfs had been slathered on him like icing on a...
Read more about this guide...

Koby_T

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kobyteith
I don't know about "in depth." Perhaps more of an anecdotal observation.

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
I'm working on more stuff right now. Gathering frame data, testing out strategies in Training, and such. I'll revise the guide to include additional stuff tomorrow or the next day.

Top Bottom