• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to play Smash-Jenga

HermitXP

Smash Rookie
Hi guys!

My housemate and I have been real bored lately, and regular smash just isn't cutting it.

So to spice things up we have mixed two of our favourite games, Smash bros. and Jenga.

What you'll need?

-Smash bros. of your choice (64,Melee <3, Brawl) and console

-Jenga set

How to play?

Ok so we have 2 variations of how it's played, one is for 1v1 the other is a little less tested but is intended for more than 2 players.

1v1 Smash-Jenga

1. Set up your Jenga tower

2. Play rounds of regular 4 stock smash. (Items/stages/characters banned is up to you)

-Now here is how it works, if you win with two lives left then your opponent must have two shots at Jenga (remove two blocks) 1 life left = one block, 3 lives = blocks and 4 lives =4 blocks. Now to make things more interesting, and a little more strategic, you can't pick the same character twice! So you might want to pick save your best for when the jenga towers getting rough ^_^

How to play with more than 2 players?

OK, I haven't actually had the opportunity to try this out yet.

1. Set up your Jenga tower

2. Play rounds of regular 4 stock smash. (Items/stages/characters banned is up to you)

-Now this would have to work a little differently than 1v1, but I think this idea will work. Every player has to aim to get at least 3 kills to be safe. If you get 2 kills(1 less than 3) you have to remove a Jenga block, 1 kills=2 blocks, 0 kills= 3 block. No bonus's for getting more than 3, just the satisfaction of knowing somebody else isn't getting kills =P Same deal as 1v1 you can't use the same character twice!

Try it out guys its pretty fun if you like Jenga! Let me know what you think of it, and if you have anything you think will improve it.

-Hermit! :seuss:

D

Deleted member

sounds like it would take forever to knock down the tower.

Top Bottom