• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to make Sawndz with the current version out already. More details inside

playermode

Smash Rookie
I already know how to replace sfx with Sawndz but not how to make them from scratch. I want to learn to..
- Find a way to sample listen the sounds in the smashbros_sound.brsar so that I can figure out which ones I want to replace, or some way of finding the sound I want to replace easily if either of these are possible
- Prep my replacing wav, like if I need to change its frequency or length to fit the sound being replaced if needed.
- Finally, manually making the sound in Sawndz, with the goal of creating a "pack" if you will. I've seen some where people have all the sounds already pre-made, and all you have to do is run Sawndz, click "insert .sawndz" and it automatically patches it to the .brsar in the folder.

Like I said I just want to know the beginning steps...a lot of tutorials i've found only show you how to replace sfx, not make them...please help me someone because I want to make sounds but don't know where to start...

Top Bottom