• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to kill off the top / Witch Time edgeguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkady

Smash Rookie
Hi all,

I consider myself a pretty good casual Bayonetta. One thing I haven't yet been able to do yet is kill off the top in those fly-me-to-the-moon combos. Is there a trick to it? Starting with aerial downward side-b's? Up-b fair up-B up-air?

Also, to edgeguard with Witch Time, is the best way to witch time, up-b, get back on the stage, and then downair spike? Is this a thing that can be done consistently with practice?

Also, if this shouldn't be a post of its own feel free to delete.

NOTE: I use tap-jump, in case that changes what direction I need to be pushing while using aerials

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
Hi all,

I consider myself a pretty good casual Bayonetta. One thing I haven't yet been able to do yet is kill off the top in those fly-me-to-the-moon combos. Is there a trick to it? Starting with aerial downward side-b's? Up-b fair up-B up-air?

Also, to edgeguard with Witch Time, is the best way to witch time, up-b, get back on the stage, and then downair spike? Is this a thing that can be done consistently with practice?

Also, if this shouldn't be a post of its own feel free to delete.

NOTE: I use tap-jump, in case that changes what direction I need to be pushing while using aerials
Please ask in the Metagame or combo threads. There are many people that would be more then happy to answer there! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom