• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to kill fox easily in melee

ACDC

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. Now that I have your attention with my false thread title, let me introduce myself. I go by the name of Moe for people who speak english, or Manu if you speak French. I like to play melee and smash64, however I will play brawl with beginners to show them how to play since they tend to like the slower speeds at first. I've always used young link, and can switch to link when necessary and it will remain this way forever. However I am debating who to use as a secondary character (I count both link as one character really). Fox/Falco are the best options since Young Link covers Jiggs and peach a little too well. I will be training a lot on melee, but once the new smash is out I'm on that one. I'm quite new and don't post nearly as much as I read, but when I do post I hope to make it an enjoyable read.

By the way I like nearly every type of metal music, old school rap and a few other kind of music. Currently I know 732 bands, not bad for someone who's only 20.

aliensalmon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aliensalmon
3DS FC
1204-0174-6540
What's up? ACDC is an awesome username and an awesome band, too!

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
when you say you know 732 bands, do you mean you can name 732?

ACDC

Smash Journeyman
I have a binder where I keep every band I like inside of it so that I can remember to listen to them when I feel like a certain type of music. Besides I like statistics and classifications.

Top Bottom