• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to install PM 3.6b HACKLESS

DeltaZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
tymo614
3DS FC
4098-3971-5686
The title says it all. I'll go ahead and go right into it.
REQUIREMENTS
-NTSC Wii
-NTSC Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-2 GB or less SD card (No SDHC)
-Project M 3.6b zip file from projectmgame.com/en/download
-An SD card reader if your computer does not already have one
INSTRUCTIONS
1. Put the SD card into the card reader, either one you bought or the one automatically on your computer.
2. Unzip the zip file you recently downloaded.
3. Open the folder labeled "nohomebrew" and put all of the five items onto the desktop.
4. Put the five items into the SD card root (A.K.A the top files of the SD card).
5. Make sure you properly eject the SD card, and pull it out of its reader.
6. Load up Super Smash Bros. Brawl on your Wii, go to Vault, and then Stage Builder.
7. Play it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I recently downloaded Project M, and had some problems figuring out how to put the content onto the SD card. Big thanks to the user Larpas_Sword , as he helped me and another user download this wonderful mod. There wasn't an easy instruction guide on the Project M website, so I decided to make it easier for people to understand. Thanks.

Top Bottom