• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to improve my defense / neutral game ?

Shaaack

Smash Cadet
Hey, community :)
I'm a melee/SSB4 player so this question is available for both games.
The persons I play in Melee and SSB4 tell me my punish game is good, but my neutral game isn't at that level (not yet :) ).

I tend to approach TO MUCH and the same way and I hate it, as much as I hate when the game goes slow and campy !
The neutral game is so important is SSB4, I absolutely need to improve that side of my game.
I don't have patience when I play, so if the opponent camps or play defensively, I always go very aggressive (actually to much). I don't have any problems yet in For Glory SSB3DS since the level isn't high at all, but still, it's harder against friends and competitive players .I really want to improve this side of the game (in both melee and ssb4, but especially in ssb4, actually).

I play a lot of characters in SSB4 for the moment : Falcon, Puff, Peach, Sheik, Diddy

In Melee : Falcon, Marth, Falco

Thanks !

Thread's summary. Falcon mainer with Falcon attitude who wants to improve.

Top Bottom