• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to get into melee?

_NazguL_

Smash Rookie
Hello Smashers,

I was recommended to check out a documentary (The Smash Brothers) about the professional Smash scene and being an avid eSports fan (I watch StarCraft and watch and play Dota 2) with a soft spot for Nintendo games mainly because of my handhelds being Gameboys and DS` whilst I was growing up. Well after watching all 9 episodes 3 times within two weeks, I found myself longing to try out this intriguing game, I did so by downloading Dolphin Emulator and playing Smash through that however it was not as good without the actual controller there. So I thought I would visit the SmashBoards to ask for advice on how to get a new Nintendo GameCube (or in near new condition) with 4 controllers and a copy of Super Smash Bros. Melee in Australia. I don’t mind shipping from overseas and price is no difficulty but of course cheaper the better.

Also if there are any good videos explaining gameplay mechanics, showing how to wave dash effectively etc. or basic tutorials that someone could link for me that would me much appreciated.

Top Bottom