• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to get better youtube quality!

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
its simple. Go to account ---> at the bottom of account is Video Playback Quality, click that ----> then chose the third option, witch is: I have a fast connection. Always play higher-quality video when it's available.

Congrats. its a tad better, and on some videos, its just 1000X better. Enjoy.

Mann

Smash Ace
Maybe it's just me, but I believe what the original file type which was uploaded to youtube counts as well. Also how well a video is converted. When I uploaded a .mov to youtube, it was pretty clear. Then it started failing sometimes, so then I got a free converter to switch most of them to .wmv. After upload, the quality was much worse.

Just a thought.

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
That goes into account, i think its a view thing also, cause some music videos i watch are not that good quality, while others give a option to make it lower quality but load faster. i prefer better quality over faster loading, considering my internet is pretty good.

Top Bottom