• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to get better at Smash?

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I had another post for this, but there's a mod on this site that immediatatly bans for double posting so I don't want reply back to it.

Anyway, no matter what I do, I CANNOT win NO MATTER what. It doesn't matter if I'm better or worse than the opponent, I lose. It's really getting tireing, and something is obvisualy wrong.I need some serious help. Can anyone help me?

1FC0

Smash Lord
I had another post for this, but there's a mod on this site that immediatatly bans for double posting so I don't want reply back to it.
--> Proceeds to double post anyway.

I recommend reading tutorials and guides and watching video's of tutorials or matches between of a good person playing your character. Most of all get a lot of practice.

There is no royal road to Smash!

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
--> Proceeds to double post anyway.

I recommend reading tutorials and guides and watching video's of tutorials or matches between of a good person playing your character. Most of all get a lot of practice.

There is no royal road to Smash!
When I read guides I only understand like 2% of the words, that's the problem.

Top Bottom