• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how to get back on the ledge with megaman? help!?

p1ay6ack

Smash Journeyman
It's a bit hard getting back on the ledge against high skilled players. I notice pressing up on the ledge is my safer option, but i almost always get punished if i jump or roll. against a mario, link, villager player, how do you secure yourself

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
There are many different options try mixing up which ones you do. Sometimes I try and jump away from the ledge and shoot a crash bomb at my opponent. It can give you a chance to get back up.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
There are many different options try mixing up which ones you do. Sometimes I try and jump away from the ledge and shoot a crash bomb at my opponent. It can give you a chance to get back up.
It's similar for me but I instead fire pellets as I approach, the stun keeps them from retaliating.

NoiseHERO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NoiseHERO
3DS FC
4038-7106-6271
Drop back down and rush back up with an attack like a wild beast and hope they're afraid of your aerials.

Top Bottom