• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to do QAC on 3DS version?

supahVGC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Super
3DS FC
4382-2037-5660
I wanna use Pikachu right away on For Glory mode but how do you perform a QAC on the 3DS?

Soul.

I think it's like this:
Move the Circle Pad up, press the B button, move the Circle Pad diagonally and then jump right after you touch a platform (Y/X button or move the Circle Pad up again)
Once the 3DS version is released, though, I think Pikachu mains are going to do some tricks with the QAC now that it has been confirmed to be in the game. Maybe down throw > Footstool Jump (Stepping Stone Jump in SSB4) > QAC lock still works?...That is, if grabs don't have high knockback.

Last edited:

supahVGC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Super
3DS FC
4382-2037-5660
I think it's like this:
Move the Circle Pad up, press the B button, move the Circle Pad diagonally and then jump right after you touch a platform (Y/X button or move the Circle Pad up again)
Once the 3DS version is released, though, I think Pikachu mains are going to do some tricks with the QAC now that it has been confirmed to be in the game. Maybe down throw > Footstool Jump (Stepping Stone Jump in SSB4) > QAC lock still works?...That is, if grabs don't have high knockback.
Thanks! :D Pikachu is one of the best characters in Smash IMO :)

Soul.

Thanks! :D Pikachu is one of the best characters in Smash IMO :)
You're welcome!
Oh, yeah, Pikachu has always been one of SSB's best characters in general. There's no doubt it will be in the high/top tiers in SSB4.

Top Bottom