• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to DI vs. Sheik?

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
I'm just wondering how I should DI Sheik's downthrow, F-tilt, Dtilt, and Utilt. Basically, I would like to know if I DI into or away from Sheik against her more popular moves. (As peach, obviously)

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
hey

i always DI to the person and then i switch it up by DIing away lol just make the person guess were u will DI to help get out of the down throw

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i always DI to the person and then i switch it up by DIing away lol just make the person guess were u will DI to help get out of the down throw

Wow wow owo!!!

Dont so that, if you DI into them it helps them to keep going with the chain grab or any air attack.

Now sheiks Down throw at low % you DI away and down so you can tech off the florr and break free from another grab or attack. Mid to high just DI away. And sheik will get that Fair air mostly so I try to smash DI it so I wont get sent that Fair. Or there is a way to jump out of it before you get hit. I am not too sure on this yet.

But ya, DI away and down

Top Bottom