• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to deal with grab happy/close range players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetuner

Smash Rookie
You know the Mario's Fox's? Their jabs and grabs are too much.

I've tried fairs but it feels like so much lag on landing and then the punishes.

What irrates me is every character I fight has like a cookie cutter attack pattern, that works. If I know what it is then I should be able to punish it right?

Players on Anther's said my spacing is good and my punishes are better but I guess so is my opponents.

When I play Lucina I don't really have a cookie cutter attack pattern.. I just use whatever I think is appropriate.

Tips? (Not Marth's)

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
@ A acetuner , as I mentioned in the previous post when I moved your thread, please utilize the Lucina General and Q&A Thread whenever you have questions regarding Lucina's gameplay. Again, welcome to Smashboards! I also answered your question after moving your previous thread to the Q/A thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom